Almond Cookies adapted from here
180g all-purpose flour
1½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
120g ground almond
120ml corn oil
1 yolk (for glazing)
Some almond flakes for cookies top
1. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl.
2. Add in sugar, salt and ground almond. Mix to combine.
3. Add in corn oil and mix till form into dough.
4. Roll out the dough into 10g balls and place slightly apart on baking sheet.
5. Brush the cookies with yolk and decorate with a piece of almond flake if you like. Bake in preheated oven at 170C for about 15 to 20 minutes.