Recipe reference from here
250g salted Butter, soften
140g Shaved Gula Melaka
4 large eggs (65g)
270g Self-raising Flour
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
240g Ripe Bananas, mashed and mix with a tablespoon of lemon juice
Banana (slices) for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 165°C (degree Celsius), grease and line a 8″ round cake pan with baking paper.
2. Beat butter and shaved gula melaka using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time until well mixed. Scrap in between each egg to get a well mixed batter.
3. Next fold in half portion of the sifted flours (flour, baking soda and salt) then add in mashed banana and stir till combined before adding the remaining flours.
4. Pour batter into prepared cake pan, top with sliced bananas.
5. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 50 minutes until a skewer in the middle comes out clean. (My oven took me 70 minutes to fully cooked)