Condensed Milk Cheesecake….Cooked Dough Method
Six inch cake pan (I baked in a 7″ round pan)
3 Egg Yolks (I use 65g eggs with shell.)
1 Whole Egg
50g Condensed milk
50g Flour (sift)
100g Cream cheese (Kat Kat recommended Philadelphia brand)
35g Corn oil (I used 35g butter)
3 Egg whites
45g Castor Sugar
1 tsp lemon juice (I replaced with 1/8 tsp cream of tartar)
1) Preheat oven at 150C.
2) Line the base of a 7 inch pan, greased lightly and the sides as well.
3) Using Double Boiled method to melt Cream cheese and butter, using a hand whisk to whisk until smooth.
4) While cheese is melting, mix yolks, 1 egg and Condensed milk together and whisk till well combined. Set aside.
5) Once the cheese/butter has melted whisk until smooth and then pour in half the flour in and mix well.
6) Add the yolk mixture in (4) using a Hand Whisk to whisk until combined. Add the remaining flour and mix with whisk until batter is smooth. Set aside while you prepare the meringue.
7) Beat egg whites until frothy before adding cream of tartar. Add castor sugar in gradually and beat till firm peak.
8) Add 1/3 of Meringue into the cream cheese batter and fold in gently. Continue folding in with the balance of the meringue till fully combined.
9) Pour the batter into the prepared pan and tap gently to get rid of air bubbles.
10) Using water bath method, bake for 80 minutes at 150 degrees using top and bottom heat. (Oven Temperature is only a guideline, please adjust accordingly to your oven)
11) Remove from oven when cooked, wait for the cake to pull away from the sides before unmoulding. Cool top side up on a rack before refrigerating.