Soya Milk Loaf
520g Bread flour
300g Fresh soya milk (sweetened)
50g Fine Sugar (omit if using sweetened soya milk)
1 tsp Salt
15g Soya powder (Kinako)
100g (2 small) Egg
1. Mix all ingredients together (except butter) in the bread machine and knead till dough forms.
2. Add in butter and allow the machine to do it’s job.
3. Remove from machine and punch down to de-gas.
4. Divide into 3 equal portions. I have extra dough which I formed into buns.
5. Use a rolling pin to roll out a piece of the dough and shape it into a swiss roll. Rest for 10 mins before repeating the same action.
6. Place dough into a loaf pan. Repeat steps 5 with the remaining two portions.
7. Allow the dough to proof until 80% of pan. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 40 minutes or until golden.
Cool completely before slicing.