Yields 2 Large tubs
130g Sugar – use icing sugar for melt in texture or castor sugar for crunchy texture.
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
300g Plain flour
60g Corn starch + 20g custard powder (If do not like custard powder, just use 80g of corn starch)
50g Coconut powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Beat butter and sugar. Use low speed to beat for 30 seconds before turning to high speed for about 4 mins then add in the egg and vanilla and continue to beat at medium speed till well combined.
2. Add in all the sieved dry ingredients and beat at low speed for approximately 30 seconds. Don’t over mix. Use spatula or hand to knead until fully incorporated.
3. Pipe out desired design on to ungreased baking pan.
4. Bake at 160C for 25-30 minutes or till golden brown.
5. Cool completely on rack before storing in air tight containers.