Moccachino Marble Cake
5 eggs (medium about 55g each)
210g cake flour
1/2 tsp Clabber Girl Double Acting Baking Powder
1/2 tsp coffee oil
2 tablespoon sifted cocoa powder
7″ square pan, lined
1. Cream butter and sugar until really creamy and fluffy.
2. Add eggs one by one, beating after each addition until well combined.
3. Add in the flour slowly until all incorporated. Scrap down and give it a few more seconds spin.
4. Divide batter into roughly two equal portions. Add coffee oil and cocoa powder into one portion, mix till evenly combined.
5. Scoop both batters randomly into prepared pan. Give it a few firm tabs on the table top to minimize air bubbles.
6. Bake at 165C for 1 hour on 2nd rack from bottom. Test with a skewer for doneness. Remove and cool a couple of minutes before removing from pan and cool completely on rack before serving.