Cheese Butter Cake
180g butter, salted, slightly soften
100g cream cheese, bring to room temperature
170g caster sugar
180g cake Flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp orange or lemon extract
3 eggs (large)
1/2 cup of your favorite berries (frozen or fresh)
Preheat oven to 170C, middle rack
1. Cream butter, cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Add vanilla and orange extract and finally add flour with machine running on low speed. Scrap down and beat a few more seconds to blend in well.
4. Divide evenly into greased mould and top with berries.
5. Baked at 170C for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked.
6. Remove from mold as soon as possible and cool on rack.