Pandan Bread rolls (straight dough method)
500g Bread Flour
1 tsp Salt
15g Milk Powder
60g unsalted butter
1.5 tsp Instant yeast
80g pandan juice top up with milk to 200g
2 eggs (65g egg with shell)
1 egg for eggwash, lightly beaten
1. Mix all ingredients together in stand mixer except butter and knead to form a smooth dough.
2. Add softened butter and continue to knead until pliable.
3. Rest until doubled in size about 30 minutes in hot weather.
4. Transfer to work top and gently de-gas and divide into 16 portions of 60-65g each. Roll into balls and cover with a piece of damp cloth and allow to rest for 30 minutes or until doubled in size again.
5. Glaze with egg wash and bake in preheated oven at 160C for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Remove and brush on melted butter on the rolls and allow to cool on a rack.