Adapted according to the amount of greenpea powder that I have left from Guai Shu Shu’s Recipe
185g of green pea (preferably without coating) or green pea powder
138g of plain flour
138g of peanut oil or other cooking oil
100g of icing sugar
46g of corn starch or potatoes starch (46g)
1/2 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 170C. Centre rack.
1. Measure out all dry ingredients and sift it together into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the oil into the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
3. Measure about 8g and shape into balls and place on baking sheet.
4. Poke a whole into the middle of the balls with the thicker end of a chopstick and apply egg wash.
5. Bake at 170C for 20 minutes or until golden.
Store in an air tight container once cooled.