Peach and Blueberries Cake
145gm all purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
2 tablespoons yoghurt
3-4 canned peach halves, sliced thinly into wedges
Some frozen blueberries
Utensil: 9″ removal tart pan, greased
Preheat oven to 165C
1. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. With a mixer, cream the sugar and butter together on medium-high speed for 3 to 5 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one by one, beating well to combine.
2. Add half of the flour mixture followed by yoghurt and then the remaining flour, mix till a smooth batter forms.
3. Spread batter into the pan. Arrange the peach slices over the dough. Scatter frozen blueberries in between the slices.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until lightly golden and firm.
5. Cool completely, dust with some icing sugar before slicing to serve.