Keto Bread – for those on Low Carbo High Fat diet
1 1/2 Cup (150g) Almond Flour
6 Large eggs
100g salted Butter, melted
2 tsp Baking powder
Preheat oven to 175C. Grease a muffin pan
- In a large mixing bowl, put in cooled melted butter and add 6 eggs. Whisk them together and pour in the almond flour. Use a spatula to mix until lump free.
- Place 1/2 cup of the batter into each muffin pans.
- Bake in preheated oven of the middle rack for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack. Slice into half and add your protein filling, like fried eggs or grill meat to serve.
- Left overs can be store in the fridge and re-bake to warm before serving.